What Information We Obtain
- Information you provide when you use the Digital Services, including when you sign up for newsletters, order subscriptions, create an account or register for a membership through the Digital Services. This may include your contact, payment or demographic information.
- Information you submit when you choose to participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest, promotion, event or similar initiative.
- Information collected by automated means such as cookies or pixels. This may include information about your device and browser, including IP address or mobile device advertising identifiers, as well as information about how you and others use, interact with or respond to the Digital Services. This collection may take place while you are using a Digital Service or while the Digital Service is running in the background of your device.
- Precise location information associated with your device when location services are active.
- Information we obtain from other sources, such as business partners, data suppliers and social media platforms.
If you leave a comment on our website, you can include saving your name, email address and website in cookies. This is done for your convenience, so as not to fill in the data again when commenting again. These cookies are stored for one year.
The following section describes the information we collect from you and indicates the primary purposes why we collect each type of the information from you. If we use your information or disclose or distribute your information to third parties for a purpose that is not related to the following purposes, we will notify you by email of your right to opt-out of that use, disclosure or distribution beforehand. Your right to opt-out shall be governed by the Choice/Opt-Out Section below.
As described below in more detail, we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our d. Your IP address is or may be used to help identify you, to track activity within our site and to gather broad demographic information. Our Web server will collect IP information.
Our site’s registration and order form requires users to give us contact information (such as name and email address), financial information (such as account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (such as age or income level). The user’s contact information is used to contact the user when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings as set forth in the Choice/Opt-Out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to check the user’s qualifications for registration and to bill the user for products and services.